Wednesday, 5 November 2014

THE cereal.

This is probably by far the random(est) post you will ever see posted on this blog. But like they say... happiness shared is happiness doubled because this discovery has made me pretty happy. What a better way to start November than to find the one in terms of cereal.
"Sweet caramel cereal clusters, sprinkled with buttery shortbread pieces, chocolate coated caramel fudge and chewy chocolate coated caramel."
I'm not even a big cereal girl but I can assure you it tastes as good (and is as indulgent) as it sounds - thus why I've dedicated an entire blog post to it for future reference to myself and to recommend it for everyone else who isn't a cereal convert like me. Diet? What diet?!?


I can officially say I have now found a reason to get up in the mornings. (As I type this blog post it is currently 6:45am.) This + almond milk = match made in heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Now I feel like going back to sleep because I have not that cereal in my life!!
    Yummm, the description is mouth watering :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love guuud cereals c:
    I mean breakfast is the most important
    meal of the day! Xx

    ReplyDelete