Monday, 7 April 2014

New in: MAC Ravishing & Jack Wills Fullford tee.

My friend from Middlesbrough was down in London this past weekend (she's going home tomorrow) which meant a long weekend of eating and shopping (not that I'm complaining!) Some of the more notable things I bought includes this Jack Wills Fullford tee in the most gorgeous shade of white - yes, white does indeed come in several different shades! I was debating on whether to get the size 6 or 8 but I decided I'd rather have it more loose fitting than form fitting so I opted for 8. Good call on my part because I wore it today and I love the fit of the tee and it is so light and comfy. It's just a perfect simple tee for the summer - if summer ever comes that is!


I also bought a MAC cremesheen lipstick in Ravishing - a very wearable orange colour. I want to start a collection of MAC lipsticks but at around £15 a stick, I'll have to hold back from visiting MAC too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment