Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Dinner: Five Guys.


My new favourite Burger joint. The lines for this place are MASSIVE (as in both the times I've been there the queue goes all the way outside and round the building). But don't let it put you off because it goes quite quickly. The first time I went with my cousins, I got the Hamburger with all the toppings and to me, it was "the burger of all burgers." It's not a fancy burger by any means after all it IS a fast restaurant chain but, it is a damn good burger. We also ordered a large normal fries and a large Cajun style fries between 5 people - the Cajun style fries in particular were my favourite. The price is also so reasonable for the portion - if I remember correctly a large portion of fries that is big enough for like 3 people is £5. Since my first trip I've actually gone back by myself just for the Cajun style fries because they were THAT good. The lady who served me was like "Just fries?! Nothing else??? No drink???" and I was like "Yup! Just a small Cajun style fries please!" Haha. If I had to bring a friend to a burger restaurant I think I would definitely opt for Five Guys.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Five Guys. Their drink machine is literally the best thing in the world though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so yummy! love a big decent burger! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I'm a vegetarian but I'd love to
    eat those 'cajun style fries' c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had cajun style fries, but I'm intrigued now! And that burger, oh my! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always up for Five Guys but I think In-N-Out trumps Five Guys any day!

    xx shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'd love to try this one day!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete