Sunday, 9 March 2014

New start (ish.)

Guys, I've lost all my photos from my posts in 2012-2013 because I didn't know Blogger was somehow synched with Google Plus (!!) and stuff happened and it resulted in all my posts pre-2014 being deleted. What even is Google Plus?! To this day, I still have no idea what its function is. -_-

Enough of me ranting, I mean it's not as if I can recover all my lost posts. Lets end this post on a high by saying how wonderful the weather is today?! I could actually go outside with no coat/jacket/scarf. I am ready to embrace spring in all its glory now. The sun makes me happy so here's a smiling "selfie," dimples and all. I've started taking more selfies since getting contacts, which, I have to mention, are pretty life changing (once you get the hang of putting them in your eyes that is - I still need like at least 10 mins to put my contacts in LOL). I'm really liking the natural "no make-up make-up" look nowadays.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty :) congrats on the contacts and good luck getting the knack of putting them in! I've only ever tried them once in my life (for Halloween years ago) and no joke it looks about half an hour of my eyes streaming and constantly blinking before I could get them in.

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contacts sound scary to me DD:

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty ^^ congrats on finally getting used to the contacts! I really need to bite the bullet and try them this year I think...

    ReplyDelete