Monday, 17 March 2014

An extremely overdue haircut.


I finally got my haircut today. For the first time in over 2 years. My hair used to be down to my bum and now it's an inch or so below my boob (as in the picture above). I was quite (very) nervous when I went into the hairdressers because honestly, I just don't like them. I literally walked in not knowing what I wanted other than having all my dead ends chopped off. I left it up to the hairdresser to decide what to do with my hair, all I told her was I wanted to keep as much of the length as possible. If I had to describe my hair pre-haircut it would be extremely thick, shapeless, very unmanageable and that there's a lot of it. I'm actually quite happy with the end result. I now have some long layers at the back of my hair and I also have some hair framing my face. I still think it needs some getting used to but at least I don't hate it. The best part is that my head no longer feels weighed down with copious amounts of hair. BUT (there is always a but when it comes to a haircut), it was hella expensive... I paid £46.40, which I personally think is really unreasonable for just a haircut. -_-

Pre-haircut vs. Post-haircut 

3 comments:

  1. Nice!! Love the layers. And if it's anything like mine, it'll grow back in no time if you do end up missing your longer hair. But OMG where did you get it cut - so expensive :o

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it done at the Greenwich Clipper. I got 20% off as well because of a promotion so it was originally £58 for a haircut(!!) As much as I like it, it's definitely not worth the steep price. -_-

      Delete