Sunday, 16 February 2014

Dinner: Linguine Carbonara at Ask Italian.

Fresh strawberry milkshake
Butterfly king prawns
Linguine carbonara 
Profiteroles al cioccolato  

Went for dinner tonight at Ask Italian. It was good food albeit the service was a bit slow. The butterfly king prawns were AMAZING. Nice buttery and garlicky goodness. The linguine carbonara portion was so big though - I couldn't finish it all! Heading back to uni tomorrow evening. I had such a nice and lazy weekend at home but now I'm coming back to a Philosophy essay due Friday URGH.

1 comment:

  1. Never been to Ask but oh my verd I'm on a diet atm and the carbonara and profiteroles look amazing -_- Good luck with your essay - I feel you!! Counting down the days until Easter hols when I can have a proper long break at home.

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete