Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Au naturel make-up.

I really don't understand how girls wear full on make-up every single day of the week. When I say full on make-up I mean like you know those people who wear about 10 different layers on their face every. single. day. I used to be that girl who could not leave the house without extra black, extra winged out eyeliner (think batman on your eyes) but it's so much effort and it gets tedious and to be honest I'd rather spend that extra 20 minutes in bed (hashtag lazyshit LOL.)

Here's my face au naturel i.e. my "no makeup makeup look" with no filter. As long as my skin looks nice and I got my eyebrows on I can happily leave the house.


I'm actually thinking of starting a new "series" (if you wanna call it that) on my blog on my personal weight loss (not diet) tips. I mean I'm by no means overweight (according to the NHS BMI calculator I'm way within the healthy BMI range for my height), I'm just losing weight because I have a desired weight/waist size I want to be (i.e. vanity reasons - stupid I know but whatever.) Maybe I should call it a "healthy lifestyle tips" rather than "weight loss tips" series because it just so happens that I lost weight by changing some aspects of my eating habits. I mean I don't know how strongly correlated those two factors are but in January (last month) I lost 3kg (!!) without extreme dieting or exercising - I kid you not. This also gives me a reason to blog more regularly if I have a series to keep up with on my blog. :P

2 comments:

  1. The photo isn't showing up Kylie! I am one of those insecure people who can't leave the house without a full face - contouring, big eyeliner, lashes!! It takes longer to get ready than the average person but honestly putting on makeup is relaxing for me. Without makeup my face looks like a potato (no features at all). YES do this healthy lifestyle series pls

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've sorted it now but I have a feeling ALL my photos on blogger have gone because something happened with Google plus URGHH :(

      Delete