Wednesday, 15 January 2014

2014 new years resolution?

Happy (very very) belated Christmas and New Years!

This is the time of year when I usually announce "I'm gonna lose XX amount of kg" for my New Years resolution. Every time I make that my NYR, I fail to achieve it. Probably because 1) I love food, 2) I do no exercise unless walking to uni or going shopping counts and 3) the amount of kg I aim to lose is a bit unrealistic.

BUT despite that I've decided I'm gonna actively try to achieve it this year because for some reason I've already lost 2-3kg over Christmas. I have no idea how because I've been eating double what I usually eat at uni since I was home for the whole month of Christmas break! Maybe the scales are broken but let's just pretend I did shed that weight lol. I'm not gonna deprive myself of any food though because that just makes me crave it even more! I'm just gonna eat in moderation (i.e. not finish a whole sharing pack of crisps in one sitting), eat healthier and (try to) eat out less.

I'll probably know within the next few months whether I'll be able to achieve this resolution or not so let's just see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment